Lennon/McCartney 1965 by David Bailey.
Today we want to honor not just one, but two incredible men John Lennon and Paul McCartney. These two handsome men make one of the best-known and most successful musical collaborations in history. Between 1962 and 1969, the partnership published approximately 180 jointly credited songs of which the vast majority were recorded by The Beatles and form the bulk of their catalogue. Together they wrote music and lyrics that continue to inspire the world today. Not to mention, they are both easy on the eyes.
- maquiavelia likes this
- ohhjandy reblogged this from aliceandolivia
- sphinxnomore likes this
- lazyaplles reblogged this from alpenstrasse
- alpenstrasse reblogged this from agirlandherpearls and added:
- manelamaganda likes this
- agirlandherpearls reblogged this from aliceandolivia
- ohhjandy likes this
- ferbook likes this
- fashion-spotlight likes this
- shutupilovethissong likes this
- coupesetique-la-vie reblogged this from aliceandolivia
- aliceandolivia posted this